We are happy to inform you that the SVCA International Short Film Festival of India, Anantapur (ISFFIA) is celebrating its 2nd Annual.
The Registration for the 2nd SVCA ISFFIA 2023 is now open.
The Regular Deadline November 25th, 2023 for all submissions
The Last Deadline December 15th, 2023, The Notification Date December 18th, 2023, The Event Date is DEC 22, 2023, (08:00 AM – 9:00 PM) TO DEC 24, 2023, (10:00 AM – 9:00 PM) for Shorts, Submit today!
please visit more info https://www.svcaisffia.com/
International Short Film Festival of India, Anantapur 2023.
Awards & Prizes
All the Finalists, Winners and Honorable Mentions will be listed on our website, will be shared on our social media.
Trophy & Surprise Gifts
Best Short Film, Best Web series, Best Music Video Song, Best Food Vlog get a Cash Prizes. [ International & Indian Short Film ].
The certificates are given in the following categories:.
Best Director [ International & Indian Short Film ]
Best Actor [International & Indian Short Film ]
Best Actress [International & Indian Short Film ]
Best Music Director [International & Indian Short Film ]
Best Feature Films
Documentary Films (Any length)
Best Cover Song (Fiction & Documentary)
Student films (Any lengths)
Best Cinematography (Fiction & Documentary)
Best Editing (Fiction & Documentary)
Best Sound Designing (Fiction & Documentary)
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Documentary Feature film
Best VFX Artist
Mobile Film (Any length)
Horror / Science Fiction / Genre Film (Any length)
Film on Women (Any length)
Animated Films (Any length)
Family / Children's Films (Any length)
Educational Films (Any length)
Films on Disability Issue (Any length)
Films on Religion (Any length)
Films on Nature / Environment / Wildlife (Any length)
Travel Films (Any length)
Silent Film (Any length)
One Minute Film
Television / Pilot Program or Series (Any length)
Commercial / Advertisement
Trailer/Teaser (5 minutes or less)
Film / Video Poster
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories
Rules & Terms
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film.
By submitting your film into competition in the SVCA International Short Film Festival of India, Anantapur (ISFFIA) 2023, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
SVCA ISFFIA is open to any film completed after January 1, 2014, regardless of content, subject, or origin.
Submitting your film to the SVCA ISFFIA is not a guarantee of selection.
All the winning films will receive an award or certificate. & Best Short Film, Best Web series, Best Music Video Song, Best Food Vlog get a Cash Prizes.
We treat every filmmaker equally.
Do not submit industrial or instructional works.
1. Foreign language films must have English subtitles at the time submitted. Dialogue lists will NOT be accepted.
2. The SVCA ISFFIA reserves the right to refuse entries.
3. The SVCA ISFFIA will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the SVCA ISFFIA 2023 programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
4. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
5. A nominee will be privately screened for the SVCA ISFFIA 2023 judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
6. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
7. SVCA ISFFIA 2023 may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
SVCA ISFFIA 2023
Submission Fee :
Payment Method : Card and UPI Phone Pay, Paytm, GPay (razorpay) (website submission to pay) https://www.svcaisffia.com/
out of india (please pay) : paypal.me/dineshchindaluru
(mention to your payment id) with email Film Submission
Please log in to write a review!