Due to The COVID 19 situation and the financial crisis here in Lebanon the 2020' festival edition has been postponed for a year... All Submissions will still in consideration till April 23rd, 2021 new date of our official selection release... STAY SAFE
The Tripoli Film festival is a cinematic event conceived to ameliorate the image of the city of Tripoli (Lebanon) with three main objectives:
• Enriching our local cultural environment in Tripoli.
• Promoting the rich cultural heritage of Tripoli and its local artists.
• Branding and Marketing Tripoli and its region as a highly promising tourist destination.
Best Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Student Film
Jury Special Award
• Eligible Movies:
Feature Film - 80 - 105 min / Short film - less than 20 min / Animation - less than 20 min / Feature Documentary - from 50 to 90 min / Short Documentary - less than 20 min.
• Films completion dates should not be earlier than June 2018.
- Films Screeners should be downloadable.
• THE FESTIVAL DO NOT PAY SCREENING FEES.
• Movies shot in Lebanon partially or completely should enclose a copy of the Lebanese “Sécurité Générale” shooting permit.
• Submission of a film materials and entry form does not guarantee screening during the festival, or during any of the out of competition events parallel to the festival.
• Film submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his/her film to the press and to screen it during the festival days if selected.
• Tripoli Film Festival screens only films available on Blu Ray and in MOV format.
• Entrants will be contacted only if selected for the festival official selection or the out of competition events.
• If your film is selected for the TFF 2020 offical selection, you accept to send, if the organiser found it necessary, the final screening copy via an express courrier on your expenses ASAP after the selection announcement. Otherwise, your film will be disqualified.
• If your film is selected for the official competition only, Tripoli Film Festival will provide some facilities for the festival attendance.
• Film submitter grants Tripoli Film Festival the rights to present his film in the “TFF Cinetec” for free private screening.
• By submitting your film to Tripoli Film Festival 2020, you are granting the organizers the rights to screen your film in the out of competition events parallel to the festival during 2020.
• By submitting the entry form and related material, the Producer / Director / Distributor (owner of the rights) accepts to grant Tripoli Film Festival, by the person of its Founder and Director Mr. Elias Jacques Khlat, the rights to print and screen publicly any material submitted to the festival and to use it for any promotional activity covering the festival.
• By submitting your film to Tripoli Film Festival, you declare that all rights on the film are acquired.
• We insure that personal data in the festival entry form, subject of your film submission, will stay confidential for the festival use only and will not be shared with a third party.
Please log in to write a review!