An Independent film review is a common approach for critics to evaluate an Independent film’s overall quality and decide whether or not it is worth recommending. These reviews differ from scholarly film articles. Scholarly Film articles include subjective reactions to evaluate a film, as well as objective analyses of the film’s formal techniques and thematic substance. But both reviews and articles are essential for an Independent film to be recognized in the industry.
Why Do Some People Think That An Authentic Film Review Site Doesn’t Exist?
There are some concerns about the film review sites.
· Ratings are often sabotaged by spammers.
· Only user rating is not enough to validate an Indie film.
· Films from different eras are sometimes difficult to judge in the same category.
· Many times a film is rated before its release.
· Most of the user who votes does not have enough technical knowledge to judge an Indie Film.
· Users can give low ratings for personal or irrelevant reasons
Keeping these points in mind, we have come across ten sites. These sites are reliable for the user and they also provide value to an Independent film by criticizing them in technical, philosophical parameters. Independent film festival sites are also a great way to evaluate your films. When you submit your film to these festivals, they automatically get attention from the audience and film enthusiasts.
Ten Top Film Review Sites
Independent Internet Critics
Aggregated Critic Reviews
Direct Critic Review
A film review is crucial for both the audience and the maker. There are many sites that provide film reviews but not every review is worth considering. Here, we have listed ten sites that provide exceptionally good reviews. Consider these sites to evaluate your film.