12 HOURS MOVIE MANIA OFFERS A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL CATEGORIES !!
***USE CODE 12HR50***
12 Hours Movie Mania Presented by BIFF GIVES STRONG SUPPORT TO INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS. WE ENCOURAGE ALL THE SUBMITTED WORK. WE WILL CHOOSE THE BEST CATEGORIES IN A FILM AND GIVE THEM THE RECOGNITION.
ALL THE SUBMITTED WORKS WILL GET AWARDED WITH A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE WITHIN 12 HOURS exclusively on WFCN.
SUBMIT YOUR WORK AND GET RECOGNIZED !!
Brandenburg International Film Festival is powered and organized by independent directors from all over the world. So, this festival is made by engaged film creatives for engaged film creatives and their audience.
Our is a new annual film festival featuring work from around the world by up-and-coming artists, showcasing innovative independent cinema with all selected films inviting viewers to learn and ponder. BIFF is deeply focused to inspire, motivate, and award new talent.
+++ PLEASE READ THE RULES & GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING. +++
The officially selected project in each season receives a 12 Hours Movie Mania laurel and a certificate. All seasonal Award Winners receive laurel and customized certificates and are rated on their respective IMDb pages (if applicable).
The awards are given in the following categories:
Narrative Feature (Above 40 minutes)
Short Film (Less than 30 minutes)
Experimental Film (Any length)
Student Film (Any length)
Best Director (Any length)
Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film (Above 40 minutes)
Best Actor (Any Length)
Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video (Any Length)
Drone Film (Any Length)
Web and New Media (Any Length)
Mobile Film (Any Length)
Women's Film (Any Length)
LGBT Film (Any Length)
Animated Films (Any Length)
Educational Films (Any Length)
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife (Any Length)
One Minute Film
Television/Pilot Program or Series (Any Length)
Music Video (Any Length)
Besides the CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS, and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the12 Hours Movie Mania you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
12 Hours Movie Mania is open to any film completed after January 18, 2020
regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the 12 Hours Movie Mania is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award, or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information: i) identities of screeners or judges; ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the 12 Hours Movie Mania for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the 12 Hours Movie Mania judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, a synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
Please log in to write a review!