Submit Your Prestigious Work With in $8 USD
London Week Awards is an online film festival and screenwriting competition that takes place in historic downtown United Kingdom, an area rich in history and culture.
Our mission is to forge a film festival and screenwriting competition that will ultimately launch the careers of faith-based writers and filmmakers and facilitate established artists in transitioning into faith-based films; and to introduce faith-based films to mass audiences, ultimately, giving them the same multi-platform release schedules and revenue streams that traditional studio films and high-end independent films enjoy; and to inspire, showcase, support, and develop writers and filmmakers of all faith’s to make great faith-based films that leave others touched, moved and inspired; and filmmakers and distributors empowered to make and distribute more films with an element of faith.
We encourage the breadth and variety of views and support the best up-and-coming filmmakers from around the world.
We believe your talents must be showcased early to propel the filmmakers of the future into their feature film careers. We are here to recognize and spotlight creative and talented filmmakers like you. Winners will be announced on our website and social media pages every month. You can submit your works through WFCN only
The officially selected project each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Narrative Feature (>40 mins)
Short Film (<40 mins)
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
One Minute Film
Besides the CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS, and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories.
+++ PLEASE NOTE THAT FILMS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED VIA ANY OTHER PLATFORM BESIDE WFCN! PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING. +++
+++ THANK YOU +++
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition at the London Cine Week Awards, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
LCWA is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the LCWA does not guarantee selection. All the official selection, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the LCWA for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The LCWA reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LCWA, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The LCWA will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the LCWA judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LCWA, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. LCWA may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
The submission of a work implies acceptance of the regulations.
Thank you for your submission!
Please log in to write a review!