***Submit your film at $12 USD now at the lowest submission fees.
Valid till 18th Octobar.
Brandenburg International Film Festival - hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht, Qualitätsfilme aus aller Welt zu präsentieren sowie Indie-Filmemacher zu unterstützen, anzuerkennen und zu ehren. Es ist der Filmbruderschaft auf der ganzen Welt gewidmet. Diese Initiative zielt darauf ab, eine Plattform zu schaffen, auf der sowohl neue als auch professionelle Filmemacher zusammenkommen und verschiedene Aspekte des Filmemachens mit genau der richtigen Menge von einer Mischung aus kulturellen Identitäten bis hin zur Urbanisierung erkunden können. Brandenburg ist bekannt für seine mittelalterliche Stadtmauer und seine Tortürme. Es ist Teil der europäischen Route für die Gotik aus rotem Backstein, ein charakteristisches architektonisches Merkmal des Mittelalters in Nordosteuropa.
Brandenburg International Film Festival is powered and organized by independent directors from all over the world. So, this festival is made by engaged film creatives for engaged film creatives and their audience.
Our is a new annual film festival featuring work from around the world by up-and-coming artists, showcasing innovative independent cinema with all selected films inviting viewers to learn and ponder. BIFF is deeply focused to inspire, motivate, and award new talent.
+++ PLEASE READ THE RULES & GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING. +++
The officially selected project each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Narrative Feature (>40 mins)
Short Film (<40 mins)
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
One Minute Film
Besides the CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS, AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDS, and HONOURABLE MENTION AWARDS, which are given, in all categories.
+++ PLEASE NOTE THAT FILMS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED VIA ANY OTHER PLATFORM BESIDE WFCN! PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING. +++
+++ THANK YOU +++
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition at the Brandenburg International Film Festival, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
BIFF is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the BIFF does not guarantee selection. All the official selection, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the BIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The BIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The BIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the BIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. BIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
The submission of a work implies acceptance of the regulations.
Thank you for your submission!
Thanks for having awarded "The Lost Paradise" as Best Family Film; you have indeed understood the spirit of this nostalgic film in these difficult times!
Thanks again, this time for having awarded "One too many Tear" as Best Short Film, although it is a rather difficult film on a very dramatic world question.24 May, 2021
Response from festival:
Thank you so much for feedback. Would love to work with you again!09 Sep, 2021
Please log in to write a review!