5th Aryan International Children’s Film Festival of Jaipur
Aryan ICFF Jaipur INDIA
August 24-26, 2022, ICFF Jaipur-2022 INDIA
IN THE NAME OF & IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF ARYAN ROJ
(26 AUGUST 2013 TO 20 SEPTEMBER 2018)
CELEBRATE CHILDREN’S CINEMA WITH MAKERS
Organized By Jaipur International Film Festival Trust
ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES, ALL DURATIONS ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS
AWARDS With Cash prize
Three top films in each category
ARYAN ROJ BEST FILM CASH PRIZE: INR 11000
Feature Fiction, Animation Feature & Documentary Feature
(More than 45 minutes)
Short Fiction, Short Documentary, Short Animation, Mobile Film, Web Series, Song & Ad Film (Under 45 Minutes)
1. All films / documentaries shot on film or Video or Mobile (Analog / Digital format) between 1st January 2019 to July 2022 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 180 minutes are eligible for the festival.
2. Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only in DVD/BLURAY format or ONLINE SCREENER, please send online screener by email at email@example.com.
3. If language of the film is other than English or Hindi, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
4. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
5. Selection of films / videos for ICFF Jaipur 2022 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
6. A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around August 21, 2022.
7. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
8. ICFF Jaipur 2022 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
9. Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director's First film.
10. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
11. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different cities of India on non-commercial basis.
12. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
13. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
14. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
15. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film.
For any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the recipient, not the Festival organizers.
16. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier charges will cover the submitter or Director or producer)
17. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
18. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
19. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialized festivals which allow for a maximum of 5 screenings per film.
20. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
21. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and binding on all parties.
Please log in to write a review!