The project aims to create a system for the development of talented youth in the field of cinema, music, theater, by attracting leading Russian experts in these areas. Creation of conditions for interaction, self-realization, development of creative, professional, intellectual potentials of adolescents and youth.
1) In 2018, our festival became the Best Youth Film Festival of the Year and received a laureate award at the SKEY-CINEMA International Youth Film Festival, Moscow. With the support of the SKEY-FILM Contemporary Film and Art Development Fund
2) In 2018 and 2019 - the winners of the contest of youth initiatives “I see. I can. I do
Works of any year of production are allowed to participate.
* Game and musical cinema-video films with a duration of not more than 30 minutes are participating in the competition.
* The number of submitted works submitted to the competition by one author is not limited.
* The last day for accepting applications for the competition is July 15, 2020.
* All works selected in the official program of the festival will be shown during the Festival and at pre-festival screenings (screenings for the jury, press, festival screenings in cinemas).
* Copyright is wholly and entirely owned by the directors (authors, producers) of the film, in accordance with international copyright standards.
* Participants pay Voluntary Registration Fee in accordance with the regulations.
In case of victory, for organized groups of 5-10 participants from one studio, or group, there are certain conditions (contact the organizers). All participants, heads of film studios, whose work went to the finals, receive diplomas of the film festival participant and letters of thanks based on the results. The list of finalists will be published in the official VK group and on the site after July 15, 2020.
Please log in to write a review!