WFCF is back with an exciting discount of 70% on submissions in all categories.
Hurry up and avail the offer!
Use the code GLOBALFILMINONEPLACE
Welcome to the World Film Commission Fest, a distinguished celebration of cinematic artistry from all corners of the globe. Our festival is proudly presented by the World Film Commission, an esteemed charitable organization dedicated to promoting and preserving the global cinematic legacy. The World Film Commission Fest stands as a beacon of reverence for exceptional filmmaking, a crucible of artistic innovation, and a grand stage for the kaleidoscope of narratives and visions that the international film community has to proffer.
Our mission at the World Film Commission Fest is to establish the zenith of excellence in the realm of Audio-Visual Aesthetics within the modern cinema. We aim to elevate the tapestry of filmmaking by acknowledging and extolling the superlative contributions of filmmakers hailing from every corner of the globe. By doing so, we aspire to not only kindle the flames of inspiration but also to bestow knowledge and empower nascent talents while preserving the illustrious heritage of cinema for generations to come.
Our vision is to be a leading force in shaping the future of cinema. We strive to be a catalyst for innovation and collaboration within the film industry, pushing boundaries, and exploring new horizons. Through the World Film Commission Fest, we envision a world where cinematic storytelling continues to evolve, connect cultures, and leave a lasting impact on audiences worldwide.
Red Carpet Gala:
Each year, the World Film Commission Fest hosts a glamorous Red Carpet Gala, an extravagant event attended by the who's who of the film industry. This prestigious occasion offers a captivating blend of celebrity glitz and cinematic excellence, where artists and filmmakers are celebrated for their outstanding contributions. The Red Carpet Gala is a visual feast, featuring dazzling attire, memorable interviews, and the chance to rub shoulders with some of the brightest stars in the industry.
• All officially selected projects of each month will receive our laurels and certificates.
• All monthly Award Winners will receive laurels and customized certificates.
• We have 2 different kinds of Awards, other than the Winner Award that equally value the art and hard work of all our participants if selected. Our Jury decides a Winner each month from each category. Outstanding Achievement Award Winners and Critics’ Choice Award winners are then selected based on jury decisions and the credibility of the film.
• Each year we select the Best of the Winners from all Monthly Winners, Outstanding Achievement Awardees, and Critics’ Choice Winners. The FINAL WINNERS receive the prestigious ANNUAL AWARD and are screened at a Movie Hall in Venice in front of a wide audience.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film to the selection process of WFCF, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms WFCF is open to any film regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the WFCF is not a guarantee of selection. All the winning films will receive the prestigious ‘ANNUAL AWARD’ Trophy, Certificate of Recognition. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. Once a film is submitted to WFCF, the same film can’t be re-submitted again.
3. A director/producer may submit more than one film. WFCF is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the project. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules, and regulations.
4. The WFCF reserves the right to refuse entries.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WFCF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. The organizer will not refund any fees once the filmmaker submits his / her film. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission copy may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the programming director or executive director. WFCF does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
7. After a film has been selected, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the DICC website. The ‘Selected’ status means that you can use the WFCF Laurel on your poster & banners.
8. All submitted films will be privately screened for the WFCF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
9. “Best of the Best” films will receive a prestigious ANNUAL AWARD, Trophy, and Certificate.
10. Filmmakers’ submission fees will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. We require an official trailer or poster, a synopsis, and a link to your film.
12. WFCF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
Please log in to write a review!