**** Submit your film now and get a 50% discount on the submission fee.***
Use code: BBIFF50OFF
We want to enhance the filmmakers' cinematic art and culture for the betterment of the Indie film society all over the globe. Avail the lowest submission fees ****
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and promote the various aspects of international cinema in all its forms. Projects are accepted from any country across the globe.
We work all year round to re-imagine the cinematic experience and explore how art can unite communities. There is no greater satisfaction than delivering a Premium Festival to the audience, to film professionals, and to our partners. Our goal is to meet and exceed everyone’s expectations.
Big Ben International Film Festival, is a unique film festival that is celebrating the best and most popular independent and studio films from the global film industry and has wonderful opportunities for the business of film.
Independent filmmakers and creatives face many challenges; the large competition for viewers’ attention, finding funding, and getting a distributor can only be overcome by the industry coming together and creating opportunities for those who need and deserve it. Our Festival’s aim is to create an opportunity for filmmakers to show their work to the right audience at our intimate and relaxing events and get one step closer to success by receiving recognition for their art.
The officially selected project in each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film
Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video
Web and New Media
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
One Minute Film
Television/Pilot Program or Series
Besides the BEST CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS THROUGH WFCN ONLY!
PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING. ***
*** THANK YOU ***
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the Brandenburg International Film Festival, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
BBIFF is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the BBIFF does not guarantee selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the BBIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The BBIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director / producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BBIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The BBIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BBIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the BBIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BBIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
12. BBIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall be become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
The submission of a work implies acceptance of the regulations.
Thank you for your submission!