Now you can submit film of any genre at $8 USD
BERLIN CINE WEEK FILM FESTIVAL is a prestigious award show taking place in the German capital, Berlin. Independent Filmmakers from all around the world are cordially invited to showcase their masterpieces at our festival.
We believe in creativity and this platform urges for the recognition of talented filmmakers in the independent film genre. Filmmakers and scriptwriters from all over the world can showcase their films, narratives, documentaries, and short films at our festival. Our motto is to bring the best talents under one roof and provide them prestigious appreciation from world-class critics in form of honorary and certificates.
We believe in the exclusive promotion of independent films so that talented filmmakers can gain the deserving appreciation and fame and build their careers. Our festival enlists films and narratives in different categories so that the upcoming talents can get a diverse scope to flourish.
The officially selected project each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
We will have an expert panel of film and music professionals to select and judge the entries.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Best Young Filmmaker (under 18)
Best Debut Filmmaker
Best Sound Designing
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Narrative Feature
Best Comedy Short
Best Documentary Film
Best Experimental Film
Best Short Film
Best Student Film
Best VR/AR and 360º Film
Best Drone Film
Best Web and New Media Film
Best Mobile Film
Best Horror/Science Fiction Feature Film
Best Women’s Film
Best Film on Women
Best LGBT Film
Best Animated Film
Best Family/Children Film
Best Educational Film
Best Film on Disability Issue
Best Film on Religion
Best Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
Best Travel Film
Best Silent Film
Best One Minute Film
Best Postmodern Film
Best Free Speech Film
Best Television/Pilot Program or Series
Best Music Video
Best Film Score/Soundtrack
Best Film/Video Poster
Best Treatment/ Synopsis
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - THESE APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS REGARDLESS OF CATEGORY.
+++ PLEASE NOTE THAT FILMS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED VIA ANY PLATFORM! PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING.
All entrants are required to accept the following terms and conditions as part of the entry process. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - THESE APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS REGARDLESS OF CATEGORY.
1. The film submitted to the Berlin Cine Week Film Festival Awards for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. Berlin Cine Week Film Festival Awards reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Berlin Cine Week Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. Berlin Cine Week Film Festival will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the Berlin Cine Week Film Festival programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the Berlin Cine Week Film Festival judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Berlin Cine Week Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. Berlin Cine Week Film Festival may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
• We retain the right to change the date of the festival under special circumstances. All filmmakers will be informed about any changes through emails.
• We protect your personal information and do not sell or share it with any third parties.
Thank you for your ongoing support! This festival is going to be great!
Please log in to write a review!