**** Submit your Artwork now at the most enticing fees or minimum submission fees. Submission fee only $12 USD for all the categories to shine your Artwork****.
Valid till 17th MAY, 2021.
Important note on COVID-19
We would like to inform you that there will be no cancellation or postponement of festival operations fin light of the COVID 19 issue. The festival team along with the honorable jury remains committed to continuing the festival operations as per the prevailing schedule and process.
BROOKLYN International Cinefest was founded by a collective number of Independent Filmmakers in search of USA based festival that felt “truly independent.” What emerged was a celebration some of the brightest up-and-coming voices in one of the most exciting indie landscapes in the world.
The age of digital filmmaking has brought about one of the most daring and creative periods in Indie Film history, and we are so excited to celebrate those films together internationally.
BROOKLYN International Cinefest offers an intimate experience in which audience members, industry, professionals, critics, and filmmakers sit side by side to watch and celebrate the best of independent short filmmaking.
The festival will consist of different categories of independent short narratives, documentaries, animated and experimental films, etc.
The officially selected project in each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
We will have an expert panel of film and music professionals to select and judge the entries.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film
Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video
Web and New Media
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
One Minute Film
Television/Pilot Program or Series
Besides the BEST CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS THROUGH WFCN ONLY!
PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING. ***
*** THANK YOU ***
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the Brandenburg International Film Festival, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
BBIFF is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the BBIFF does not guarantee selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the BBIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The BBIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director / producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BBIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The BBIFF will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the BBIFF programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the BBIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the BBIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits and publicity.
12. BBIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
The submission of a work implies acceptance of the regulations.
Thank you for your submission!
Please log in to write a review!