**** AVAIL 30% DISCOUNT EXCLUSIVELY ON WFCN , WAIVER CODE - 03HGIFFDC ****, Valid till 24th September 2020.
We would like to inform you that there will be no cancellation or postponement of festival operations fin light of the COVID 19 issue. The festival team along with the honourable jury remain committed to continuing the festival operations as per prevailing schedule and process.
Holy Grail International Film Festival – Jerusalem welcomes filmmakers who explore and develop new filmmaking conventions in their quest to realize their visions effectively on a limited budget.
Jerusalem is the religious and historical epicentre of the world. It is a surreal and vibrant city, holy to Jews, Muslims, and Christians who constitutes together over one-third of all the people on earth. Jerusalem is as unique as she is special. Beyond her religious and historic significance, Jerusalem is the capital of modern-day Israel and an advanced, dynamic city. Jerusalem has to be seen to be believed.
Holy Grail International Film Festival – Jerusalem is dedicated to showcasing innovative and exciting work by risk-taking filmmakers from around the world. Aesthetically and thematically varied, these films mark the arrival of exciting new directing talents. We curate bold, visceral, high-quality films that activate real emotion and invite personal, social, and environmental transformation. Our intimate and free-spirited film festival inspires and awakens attendees through an engaging set of quality screenings, stimulating discussions, and authentic connections.
Awards are not our top priority, great filmmaking is! If your Film is selected to screen at the Festival, it means we love it and know that our audience will too. We also expect to have to make tough choices about which films make it onto our Festival program.
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into this competition, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
We are open to any film completed after January 1, 2000, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the festival is not a guarantee of selection. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival at immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information: i) identities of screeners or judges; ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the HGIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the festival judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
I believe thats a festival made by cinema lovers. Congratulations for the job!17 May, 2020
Holy Grail! You’ve hit my weak spot by designating me as your first ever BEST ACTOR. Thanking you as well for making “WineGame” your inaugural BEST STUDENT FILM, in addition to your supplying us with Cinematography & Short Film Outstanding Achievement Awards, we encourage WFCN filmmakers to submit NOW to Jerusalem’s new Holy Grail International Film Festival if they want to take advantage of your wonderful awards structure.05 May, 2020
Response from festival:
Hello Phillip, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.19 May, 2020
The organizers are really amazing and truly dedicated to independent filmmakers around the world. Communication is excellent!!! I recommend this great festival to the filmmakers!!!03 May, 2020
Response from festival:
We truly appreciate your wonderful comments, Venu. Thank you for selecting us as your film festival of choice. It is great to be acquainted with a filmmaker like yourself.19 May, 2020
Please log in to write a review!