The “Gold Movie awards®” is a festival with monthly selection and yearly live screening in London that awards the best movies from every corner of the planet. You can send your movie using the online platform (FilmFreeway, WFCN or on our website: https://www.goldmovieawards.com/submissions )!! On August, we will award the winners at the annual event in London.
Unlike some other festivals of this kind, we take the award giving very seriously and only do so after a very careful evaluation; also, we provide clear motivation for our choice.
We strongly believe that every movie is the result of hard work and, as such, they deserve our jury’s full attention during the evaluation and the best works deserve our acknowledgement and appreciation.
The selected movies, as well as the winners, will receive a golden laurel wreath, which can be used in advertising material.
International media talk about us:
WALK THE RED CARPET IN LONDON'S WEST END!!!
Joining the jury this year will be Karen Bryson MBE, Kacey Ainsworth, Chizzy Akudolu, Kevin Guthrie, Elliot Cowan, Iain Glen, Simon Merrells, Victoria Yeates, Josh Herdman, Ben Lamb, Laura Main, Tamzin Merchant, Christina Cole and Charlotte Ritchie
Short: fiction with a length between 0 and 30 minutes
Featurette: fiction with a length between 31 and 60 minutes
Feature: fiction with a length longer than 60 minutes (61 or longer)
Feature no budget: fiction (feature) produced with budget less than $100.000
Foreign movie: feature (fiction) produced in a country with the main language different by the English (are not eligible at this category movie produced in Uk, USA, Irland, Canada, New Zeland, Australia, Malta). Other countries where the official language is English but have another language like Mauritius Island, can submit the movie with this category.
MAIN category is necessary to complete the submission.
1.The monthly winners become "Semi-finalist" and will participate at the annual event. For more info on the GMA’s please see our website www.goldmovieawards.com
2. Each month (really is a month and a half) we select multiple submissions across all genres and categories. They will become a semi-finalist. The semi-finalists participate at the annual event. Some days before we announce the "Finalists" with a press conference. These can become GMA's winners. However, the semi-finalist can win special mention during the event.
3. At our Annual ceremony: we give away our signature statue for multiple awards such as “Best Director” “Best Editing” etc as well as prizes for each individual category (of the year). Only the attendees can receive the trophy. All shipping and purchase costs can be found in the FAQ section of our website www.goldmovieawards.com
4) If you win the monthly you will participate in the annual festival.
5) The Gold Movie Awards® is working with two different press offices to ensure global media coverage in the worlds largest, most followed and most respected news outlets, networks and publications. Don’t miss the opportunity to walk the red carpet at The Gold Movie Awards® in front of the worlds media and network with some of the most important and influential people in the film business. This is one of the most important evenings on the calendar for any filmmaker.
6) VERY IMPORTANT: all the semi-finalist will receive notification through email and will be listed on our website (for one month). They have to send us a 20" long clip necessary for the nominees' video. This is the link for submitting the clip: https://www.goldmovieawards.com/clip-submission
7) The submitter has to read with attention all the rules. The submission is acceptance of ALL the rules. The submitter has to respect the submission form or the submission will be considered invalid.
Eligibility for Annual Awards: If your project has been selected and you have received an email notification from us letting you know that your project has been listed as a Semi-FINALIST, then you are invited to join us at the annual ceremony in London. The monthly winners become semi-finalists and participate in the annual contest. Anyone who does not possess a valid ticket will not be permitted to enter.
Few days before the event we announce the finalist. The semi-finalist can win a special mention during the event in London.
All submissions in personal categories (“Best Actor” or “Best Director” etc) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us this information via cover letter to [email protected] The registered name must match with the person in the respective roles and / Or heads of department. GMA organisers reserve the right to remove any person or title(s) of any person or project not adhering to the Gold Movie Awards® rules.
The number of awards given every month varies on the basis of the submissions we receive. At the annual ceremony in London, we award our signature statue to the winners of each of the main categories.
Winning films are announced on our website and our social media pages. Each winner will receive an email with their certificate and our official laurel and logo to be used in the promotion of your project.
1) Short films: maximum 30 minutes. Feature films: 31 minutes and more. There is also featurette category (31-60 minutes). Is necessary to choose the main category, then is possible to add an additional category. Additional category only will be not accepted. We don't accept script.
2) We do not accept a movie with blasphemies.
3) One film can be entered in multiple categories. Is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
4) All foreign films must be subtitled in English.
5) We download your movie to show in live screening; we don't share your movie. If you do not want your movie is showed you can send us an email. Only our judges will see your movie.
6) All the submissions have to respect the genre and length.
7) All the annual winners will receive our official certificate (PDF format). The attendees at the annual event will receive the trophy as well.
8) Entry fees are non-refundable.
9) We prefer the movie with a trailer (so we can share it with the poster on our web page) but is not necessary to enter into the festival
10) Festival Director reserves the right to take all decisions about the festival.
The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all no inquiries or arguments will be entertained.
The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
11)The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Gold Movie Award®.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Gold Movie Award®.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Gold Movie Award® Film Festival will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
12) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
13) Submitting the movie the applicant accepts we can share trailer, pictures and posters of the movie with our social page, website, and other media. If the applicant doesn't want, have to send us an email (with contact form can find on www.goldmovieawards.com).
14) At the end of the month, we notify if the movie is selected or not selected or semifinalist; the next month we send a notification to the winners and we share the winner's list on our Web Site. We don't share the monthly selected movie but only the winners.
15) We can withdraw at any time the selection or the award if these rules are not respected.
16) We don't answer questions about the selection. Our judges are free to decide if a movie is worthy to be selected or not.
17) The owner of a semifinalist movie has to follow all the steps written on the notifications sent through this platform. Is very important to send us the 20" clip necessary for the annual event. we will disqualify all films that have not respected these rules.
18) We don't accept movies completed more than 12 months before the submission.
Please log in to write a review!