About ISISFF (Indian Star International Short Film Festival)-
ISISFF is being organized by a Raje Creation, Our aim is to promote the artists who tell these stories, by providing a platform for their work and recognize their efforts with awards.
This is our first Grand year and our highly experienced team is going to organize India’s international Short film festival to promote young talents at the global level.
ISISFF is being largest International Short film festival in India, Whose founder is the greatest actor Mr. Arun Nalawade. He is co-maker of Marathi Film Shwaas (Official Entry to the 2004 Oscars ) the film that won the Golden Lotus India's National Film Award for the Best feature film of the year and was ranked 6th in the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film category.
ISISFF Director being himself a film director having 20 years of huge experience in Films, Short film, Travel show & Serials. It is a very sincere and humble attempt to add our expertise in film making and distribution to provide another unique platform for younger generation filmmakers.
ISISFF is being celebrated in Mumbai the film capital of India Bollywood, also the financial capital of India, the home of topmost Industrialists, of top Film actors, producers, investors, and distributors. The filmmakers will have a great chance to interact with these film fraternity during the festival events.
Submit your movie at one of the world's largest online film festivals!
The highly experienced jury shall select the films for the following sections.
All participants get laurel, All-Winners get Certificate, Some Winners get Trophy.
• 1st Prize of Best Film (11,111/-)
• 2nd Prize of Best Film (5,555/-)
• 3rd Prize of Best Film (3,333 /-)
• Special ISISFF Award (1,111/-)
• Best Screenplay
• Best Dialogues
• Best Editor
• Best Director
• Best Cinematographer
• Best background Score
• Best Writer
• Best Child Artist
• Jury Award
• Best Actor
• Best Actress
Special Other Category Awards-
• Best Lock-down Film
• Best Documentary Film
• Best Student Film
• Best Music Video
• Entries for the Indian Star International Short Film Festival are open for everyone. Participants under the legal age must submit a consent letter from their parent or guardian.
• The Short Film can be based on any subject or concept.
• The short film can be in any language. However, all films must include subtitles in English.
• The total runtime of the Short Film, including opening & closing credits, should strictly be a minimum of 1 minute and a maximum of 30 minutes.
• All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have permission and submit a copy to the Festival Organizers.
• All films submitted shall be eligible for International Competition.
• All Indian language films submitted shall be eligible for Indian Competition
• The Last Date for Submissions is 13th May 2021 if any extension will inform you one week before (extended).
• After 13th May 2021, we’ll begin our “Late Entry Submission” process, wherein you’ll be able to submit your short film for an additional entry fee. The Late Entry Submission deadline is 20th May 2021.
• Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
• “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
• Multiple entries from the same participant are accepted, but each film must be accompanied by a separate form and entry fee.
• The Indian Star International Short Film Festival 2021 will be undertaken as an online-only event. The screening of all officially selected short films will be done online on a streaming, on-demand website purposefully built for ISISFF 2021. Participating short films will be made available for streaming to a private audience and the files will NOT be shared outside the screening website.
• Note that your entire short film will never be shared with anyone or uploaded online without your permission. We understand that filmmakers want to keep the films private, and we will honor that.
• The short films that are selected for final screening will not be allowed to withdraw under any circumstances until the festival is over.
• Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
• Festival Organizers reserve the right to change/modify/alter any rule or its part or event of this competition anytime
Please log in to write a review!