*SUBMISSIONS are now OPEN for liHfe-2024*
** 20% OFF on all Submissions ONLY on WFCN till 30 April ONLY**
* DISCOUNT CODE : lihfe24W-1 *
*Theme: “IKIGAI for HAPPINESS & MENTAL HEALTH in COVID”.
("IKIGAI" is a Japanese concept which gives everyone a "reason for living" or "sense of purpose in life" ) *
For Entry Forms / details, contact us at:
** liHfe 2023 was held on 20th March 2023 in Delhi, INDIA. liHfe's 2nd edition received entries from 25 countries.
All liHfe-2023 WINNER & NOMINEE films were screened at the liHfe-2023 Annual event on 20th March 2023.
Awards results were declared during the event. Awards/Trophies and certificates were presented to the Winners & Nominees present at the fest. **
An International Film festival of extremely short films themed on HAPPINESS with Annual Awards.
liHfe is a celebration of the "Happiness of Creativity".
Theme: "HAPPINESS & MENTAL HEALTH during COVID"
liHfe is a festival with a difference.
For FILMMAKERS......................By a FILMMAKER
For CREATIVES.....................By a CREATIVE
liHfe is a festival with a difference. It is founded by a multi award winning Screenwriter, Filmmaker & Animator who is passionate about creativity and would like to promote emerging indie filmmakers & creatives, showcase their creativity and most of all motivate them to keep creating even in these unprecedented times of the global COVID pandemic. It is founded by someone who has experienced the space and understands the filmmakers’/creators’ perspective, the challenges faced by them and the various nuances of the sector, herself having been part of it for the last 7 years.
LOGIHQ International Happiness Film Festival & Exhibition (liHfe) is a film festival of extremely short films with winners declared after private jury screening. The winners will be declared at the Annual Awards event proposed to be held at the end of the year.
liHfe accepts films of 1 min, 3 min and 5 min. duration along with categories for Poetry-films, Painting-films, Dance-Films, Animation films (all of max. 3 min.) and submissions of Poetry (written in English), Painting (digital image) & Photography also. We also accept music videos (3 min. max).
Anyone from anywhere in the world above 18 years of age is eligible to submit. There is a special category for CREATIVE SENIORS (above 60 years) too.
liHfe depicts life with HAPPINESS. This perhaps is the first international film festival of Happiness and aspires to bring about happiness to its creators and audiences alike.
Here's a chance for creators & artists (filmmakers, animators, poets, painters, photographers, dancers etc.). Submit entries, win laurels & awards.
Official Selections and Winners will be announced on our website and social media pages. The Annual Awards event is proposed to be held in March 2024 in New Delhi, INDIA (subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances).
The official selections and winners selected by the jury will be notified via email.
For the ENTRY FORM, do write at [email protected] . We also accept submissions via international online platforms.
Laurels, Certificates, & Awards to all winners at the festival. *
Laurels to all Official Selections
Best 1 minute film Award
Best Super Short film Award
Best Short film Award
Best Poetry film Award
Best Painting film Award
Best Dance film Award
Best Animation film Award
Best Poetry (written in ENGLISH) Award
Best Painting Award
Best Photograph Award
Best Music Video Award
Best Creative Senior Award (above 60 years) (All categories)
There may be some special Awards too.
*The Annual Awards event is proposed to be conducted in New Delhi (INDIA) on 20th March 2024 (Subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances)*
Applicants from INDIA wanting to submit directly can reach out at [email protected] for ENTRY FORM.
We also accept submissions via international online platforms.
1. The liHfe film competition runs for different categories and the jury will select the winners, who will be notified by email.
2. Theme : “IKIGAI for HAPPINESS & MENTAL HEALTH during COVID”.
3.All work/projects in each category should have been created on/after 1st March 2020.
4. The jury will screen films/projects privately and select Official Selections, Nominees & Winners. The Winner & Nominee films maybe screened during the fest.
5. Applicants above 18 years from all over the world are invited to submit (subject to the laws of the applicant’s country of residence). To apply in the Senior Citizen category, the applicant has to be 60 years (or above) as on January 1, 2021.
6. All films must have ENGLISH Subtitles.
7. Please note when submitting a project to the categories of Painting/Poetry/Dance films, these cannot be performances or recordings of performances/methods of the genre. These have to be an intersection of Painting/Poetry/Dance with FILM and should move the story or plot forward.
Mere performances/recordings of Painting/Poetry/Dance will be DISQUALIFIED.
8. The submitter declares that while creating these projects/works, all rules/ regulations/norms of their country/state/city have been followed and that any work created during the COVID-19 pandemic has complied with all the rules & regulations and laws of the country/state/city where it was created. The applicant has the sole responsibility.
9. Each entry has to be accompanied by the requisite fee. No fee waivers. Please note entry fees are non-refundable.
10. The decision of the festival committee will be final and no communication in this regard will be entertained. All communications will be via email. No phone calls.
11. The festival reserves the right to disqualify any entry/project on certain grounds. The decision of the festival is final and no communication in this regard will be entertained..
12. No violence, no obscenity, no objectionable content.
13. All Submissions must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe upon any Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks etc.) or any other rights of any Third Parties. By entering the festival, the Submitters agree that they own or have obtained all required copyrights and permissions regarding music, sound, images etc. contained in their work.
14. Entrants agree that the Festival Organizers of liHfe will NOT be held liable for any copyright or other violations by the entrant. The entrant is solely responsible for the contents of the work/project and takes full responsibility. The entrant agrees that she/he has the rights and authority to submit the content.
15. liHfe organizers reserve the right to change, cancel or re-schedule the festival dates or categories or awards or any other aspect.
16. By submitting the project to liHfe, the applicant agrees to have read and accepted all terms & conditions of participation in the festival.
17. If the organizers accept the project/film in the Festival, the applicant hereby grants the following rights to the organizers without any conditions and qualifications:
a. right to use footage, stills, titles, and other information from or relating to the Project/film for the purposes of promotion;
b. right to authorize publicity for the Project/film and all people related to it; and
c. to use the names and biographical information of all people associated with the Project/film for exhibition of the Project/film in, and promotion of, the Festival.
d) to screen the films/projects at their partner festivals/events
Please note that the festival does NOT pay any screening fee to the filmmakers.
18. The Annual Awards event is proposed to be held in New Delhi, INDIA in March 2024 (subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances).
19. By submitting the project/film for this Festival, every applicant is hereby declaring that a film shot/project created during the COVID-19 pandemic has complied with all the necessary requirements for shooting/other according to the laws of the country where the project was created.
20. The person submitting the project/film has the sole responsibility to secure authorization and permission from the copyright or trademark owner(s) of any and all relevant content that forms part of the submitted project/film. The festival organizers are in no way responsible for and will not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of any copyrighted or trademarked content within or relating to the submitted project which is or may become the basis for any third party claim for copyright or trademark infringement or unfair competition.
21. In case a minimum required number of entries are not received in a particular category/categories, the entries received for these will be carried over.
Please log in to write a review!