Mont. Blanc International Film Festival - Paris offers an inspiring journey through the transformative power of storytelling, fostering profound connections within an environment brimming with spontaneity, driven by exceptional films, shared experiences, and the breathtaking beauty of the setting.
In the heart of Paris, with its iconic boulevards, world-class museums, classic bistros, and charming boutiques, a new wave of multimedia galleries, innovative wine bars, design shops, and tech start-ups add a contemporary flavour to the city. Paris continues to delight your senses, leaving a lasting impression long after you've departed; it's an ongoing sensory feast.
Our festival is dedicated to giving talented directors, producers, actors, and creative teams the positive recognition they truly deserve. We seek out and honour the achievements of filmmakers who consistently deliver high-quality entertainment and new media creations. Mont. Blanc International Film Festival stands out by attracting both seasoned industry veterans and promising new filmmakers, making it a distinctive hybrid awards competition with seasonal deadlines, setting it apart from traditional film festivals. Furthermore, our festival has a global orientation, actively seeking films not only from the Western world but also from Africa, Asia, South America, and Australia. We aim to be a diverse and inclusive platform for cinematic talent from around the world.
At the MBIFF (Mont. Blanc International Film Festival), each officially selected project in every season is presented with the prestigious MBIFF laurel and a certificate, recognizing their remarkable achievement. For the seasonal Award Winners, we award a a Trophy, a Laurel and a customized Certificate to commemorate their excellence in filmmaking.
Beyond these Category Awards, MBIFF also acknowledges exceptional achievements through our OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS, celebrating the outstanding creativity and craftsmanship within the world of filmmaking.
Please read these Rules and terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film to this competition, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules and terms.
We are open to any film completed after January 1, 2000, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the festival is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selections, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award, or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password is incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information:
i) identities of screeners or judges;
ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or
iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the MBIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the festival judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, a synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
11. Filmmakers who are not Iranian yet submitting in the Iranian category, their films will be disqualified.