*** MBIFF OFFERING Flat $8 USD ON ALL SUBMISSIONS ***
At Mont. Blanc International Film Festival – Paris, you are sure to be inspired by the transformative power of stories while fostering incredible connections in an atmosphere of spontaneity fueled by great films, shared experiences and scenic beauty.
Paris' monument-lined boulevards, museums, classical bistros, and boutiques are enhanced by a new wave of multimedia galleries, creative wine bars, design shops, and tech start-ups. Paris pleases you wherever you go, long after you have left, and Paris is indeed a feast for the senses.
We give talented directors, producers, actors, and creative teams the positive exposure they deserve. It discovers and honors the achievements of filmmakers who produce high-quality entertainment and new media. Attracting both powerhouse industry veterans as well as talented new filmmakers, Mont. Blanc International Movie Fest is a unique hybrid awards competition with seasonal deadlines; not a traditional film festival. Our festival is also globally orientated meaning we not only look for Western films but also films from Africa, Asia, South America, and Australia.
The officially selected project in each season receives MBIFF laurel and certificate. All seasonal Award Winners receive laurel and customized certificate.
Film Score Sound Track
Besides the CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into this competition, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
We are open to any film completed after January 1, 2000, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the festival is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival at immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information: i) identities of screeners or judges; ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the MBIMF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the festival judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
11. Filmmakers who are not Iranian yet submitting in the Iranian category, their films will be disqualified.