Film festival for professionals in the film industry.
Times are changing, it is no longer enough for a festival to show your film in a cinema. Filmmakers spend a lot of money on the festival circuit and what do you get in return? Laurels for your instagram? Have your movie screened in a theater with fewer than 100 people? This is not enough to take the next step in your career.
We created New World Film Festival to connect filmmakers with the film industry. We organize the festival for film producers and distributors. We collaborate with 15 international distributors and we have a network of +9,000 buyers.
In an exclusive online event for film professionals, your film will be seen by producers, filmmakers and distributors.
We will do the online award gala so you can see the results from your home with your team.
Finally, we believe a lot in exposure on social networks, that is why all registered projects will have a free post on Instagram.
Best Feature Film
Best Short film
Best Feature Script
Best Short Script
Best First time Screenwriter
Best Female Director
Best First Time Filmmaker
Best Sound Design
Best Visual Effects
Best Music Video
All genres, all style and all thematics.
Production Year: No limit.
Feature more than 60 minutes.
Short film / Series/ Pilot TV: maximum 60 minutes.
Films School: Unlimited.
Screenplay: Shorts up to 30pag. / Feature up to 180 pag.
Influencer zone: We prefer less than 2 minutes, but there is no limit.
1. We accept all languages. If the film is not in English or Spanish, we will need English or Spanish subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. New World can use samples of your work in a promotional way for the festival (maximum 1 minute).
4. Usage Rights
The participant declares and guarantees that he/she is the holder of all usage rights necessary for the use of the film in the context of this agreement and that he/she is in a position to effectively grant War of Films these rights. The participant guarantees that by using the film in the context of this agreement, no rights of third parties, including persons depicted in the film, are infringed. The festival is not responsible for any legal action that may occur for infringing these rights.
5. The festival does not pay a screening fee.
6. Organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent.
7. The festival reserves the right to include new categories such as: Best thriller, best sci-fi, best lgtb, best fantasy etc if it considers it appropriate. As well as eliminating categories if not the minimum number of participants is reached.
8. Our goal is to promote your work. By registering, you agree that we can send press releases about your project to distributors and festivals to promote your work.
Registration implies acceptance of these rules.
Please log in to write a review!