SPECIAL OFFER for you: get a 50% discount on the submission fee.
Waiver Code: PCICC50
Valid till 31st March 2022
Perak Cave International Cine Carnival is a film festival in Malaysia and is committed to providing a communication platform for the youth filmmakers of Malaysia and the world, through the film to developing the friendly relationships between the youth and professional filmmakers Perak Cave International Cine Carnival is dedicated to discover new filmmakers and to enhance cultural exchanges through films.
Provides an opportunity for independent regional filmmakers to screen new work. Our aim is to highlight the talent of emerging, independent filmmakers throughout the World.
The officially selected project each month will receive laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificate and laurel.
We will have an expert panel of film and music professionals to select and judge the entries.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film
Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR) and 360° Video
Web and New Media
Film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
One Minute Film
Television/Pilot Program or Series
Besides the BEST CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVMENT AWARDS.
+++ PLEASE NOTE THAT FILMS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED VIA ANY PLATFORM! PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING.
+++ THANK YOU +++
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the Perak Cave International Cine Carnival, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
PCICC is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the PCICC does not guarantee selection. All the official selection, nominees and winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to the PCICC for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The PCICC reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the PCICC, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The PCICC will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the PCICC programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the PCICC judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the PCICC, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. PCICC may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Each and every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
• We retain the right to change the date of the festival under special circumstances. All filmmakers will be informed about any changes through emails.
• We protect your personal information and does not sell or share to any
Thank you for your ongoing support! This festival is going to be great!
Please log in to write a review!