Rénfronation Global Film Festival is monthly and annual Film Festival and an online event for tenured, experienced and upcoming Filmmakers and for creative thinkers who have the potential talent to bring exceptionally cogitated content to life and share it with the whole wide world.
We accept entries in the following categories -
Best Narrative Feature
Best Short Film
Best Documentary (Narrative / Short)
Best Lead Actor / Actress
Best Supporting Actor / Actress
Best Web Series Pilot (Episode)
Best One Minute Film - Films under the duration of 60 seconds
Best Student Film
Here is what we offer you -
Screening of your submitted film on a quarterly scheduled online event for the global audience to be a part of.
Every month the submitted films will be judged by our talented and creative judges and thereafter the selected films will be shortlisted into categories mentioned below:
The officially selected submissions will receive online certificates as well as online laurels highlighting their achievement(s)
If your film gets short listed in the Semi-Finalists category in the monthly Film Festival competition, your film will stand a chance to be a part of the quarterly Film Festival competition and if your film further wins an award in the quarterly Film Festival competition in the mentioned categories then your film will win the cash reward as well.
Finalists will stand the chance to have their submissions resubmitted into the annual Film Festival online awards competition
The award winners of the monthly Film Festival Awards competition will receive an Award winners' trophy** and printed** and online certificate(s) as well as online laurels highlighting their achievement(s)
In the mentioned each category of submissions if the film wins an award in the monthly award competition contest - The winning film will get the title - Best (category) Film of the month - Eg. (Best Short Film Of the Month). If the film gets shortlisted in the Finalist Category of the Monthly Festival, it will stand the chance to be a part of the annual Film Festival competition and if the film further wins in the annual Film Festival competition then the winning film will get the title - Best (category) Film of the Year - Eg. (Best Short Film Of the Year).
**Further information will be available on the Film Festival’s website for the Award winners’ Trophy and printed certificates.
We accept submissions via WFCN and on our official website. Here are a few rules that need to be followed.
1. To be considered in the competition, you must enter in at least one Main Category. You can enter in as many categories as you want.
2. Films must have been produced after 1/1/2017
3. There are no restrictions on theme, genre or author. We consider films in any language, from anywhere in the world. If your film is not in English, make sure it has English subtitles where necessary.
4. By submitting your film, you agree that Rénfronation Global Film Festival can use parts of your film (including trailer / teaser / film poster) for promotional purposes. A short synopsis and digital still photo is required for all scripts and all entries (except music videos) for the jury, and for our website announcements should you win.
5. Entry fees are non-refundable.
6. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges.
7. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee. To submit to more categories, you need to submit your entry to at least one category.
8. Filmmakers must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist with the film. Copyright clearance is the responsibility of the producer/ submitter for each submitted film, pursuant to the provisions of the intellectual rights law.
9. Any legal disputes shall only be settled by the Indian national Court.
10. The Festival Organizers reserve the right to organize the Festival's program and proceed to any changes if thought fit.
11. Only the director/producer of the selected films shall be notified about the verdict of the submission.
12. Please be informed that, if the submitted film gets officially selected or gets short listed into Semi-Finalist or Finalist category or if the film receives an award only the Director of the film will receive the recognition on the online certificates, printed certificates, trophies and laurels.
13. Incomplete work either written or filmed will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
14. Only Online submissions of your films and scripts will be accepted.
15. For submitting your film in the Student's Film category, a valid documentation of being a student will be mandatory for submission along with the submission of the film. A separate email will need to be sent to our official email address by the student, as in by the filmmaker of the film.
16. Very request filmmaker not to submit lengthy trailers of the films.
Please log in to write a review!