**Rosebud International Film Festivals is proud to offer you FLAT $8 USD on all submissions exclusively on WFCN**
SPECIAL OFFER ENDING SOON !!
SUBMIT YOUR FILM NOW !!
Rosebud International Film Festival – Kolkata focuses on the unconventional, innovative, and true artists of our time. The Festival is created by independent filmmakers, for independent filmmakers, with the sole purpose of showcasing and screening new and upcoming talents from all around the world.
At this uncertain time of COVID-19, the health and safety of you all are of utmost importance and concern to us. Hope you and your families are well. We wish you all safe and good health. Stay safe. Stay indoors and maintain a social distance.
The sole purpose of RIFF is to celebrate the joy of creation in the lap of nature. It showcases an outstanding presentation of independent filmmaking, while also building a strong sense of community around the art of visual storytelling.
RIFF honors films from around the world with a vast array of awards in different categories and genres. Our mission is to discover diverse new voices & to promote artists’ work through numerous platforms.
In each edition, Filmmakers can submit their projects to have them judged by award-winning industry professionals against a high standard of merit and compete with other filmmakers across the globe. Every submission can add numerous additional judging categories but must submit to the correct CATEGORY to be considered for additional consideration.
The live screening will take place at Rotary Sadan of Kolkata, the city of joy.
The officially selected project in each season receives RIFF laurel and certificate. All seasonal Award Winners receive laurel and customized certificate.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Narrative Feature (>40 mins)
Short Film (<40 mins)
Besides the CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the Rosebud International Film Festival (RIFF) you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
RIFF is open to any film completed after January 1, 2000, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the RIFF is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival at immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information: i) identities of screeners or judges; ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the RIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the RIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
11. Filmmakers who are not Iranian yet submitting in the Iranian category, their films will be disqualified.