Step into the world of the Star Hollywood Awards, an exhilarating competition dedicated to honouring outstanding works of art from across the globe.
Star Hollywood Awards, also known as the “Leading Evolution of Independent Filmmaking", represents a significant step forward in the world of independent filmmaking, serving as a dynamic platform for Producers, Writers, and Directors to delve into the constantly evolving realm of content creation and exhibition. Our awards program is dedicated to championing shows that push the boundaries of independent cinema.
In our inclusive community, whether you're a member or not, the event will celebrate the outstanding work of creative professionals across an expansive spectrum of over 30 unique categories that span a wide array of genres and crew roles.
The officially selected project each month will receive a laurel and certificate and the winners will receive customized certificates and laurel.
We will have an expert panel of film and music professionals to select and judge the entries. Join us, and together, let's bring your Hollywood-inspired dreams to life. Submit your work to the Star Hollywood Awards and become a part of our shared mission to continue the legacy of cinematic greatness.
+++ PLEASE NOTE THAT FILMS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED VIA ANY OTHER PLATFORM! PLEASE READ OUR RULES & TERMS BEFORE SUBMITTING. +++
All entrants are required to accept the following terms and conditions as part of the entry process. Star Hollywood Awards reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or issue binding rules on any matter not included in these terms and conditions as needed. Such decisions shall be final.
1. The film submitted to the STAR HOLLYWOOD AWARDS for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The STAR HOLLYWOOD AWARDS reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Star Hollywood Awards, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) that may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The Star Hollywood Awards will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the Star Hollywood Awards programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, a synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the Star Hollywood Awards judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Star Hollywood Awards, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) that may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. Star Hollywood Awards may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Every such amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates on these Rules and terms.
• We retain the right to change the date of the festival under special circumstances. All filmmakers will be informed about any changes through emails.
• We protect your personal information and do not sell or share it with any third parties.
Please log in to write a review!