We are back with new and exciting offers.
Avail a discount of 50% on all submissions.
Use the code WONDERSINSCREEN
Our world is filled with the most unique structures that are both man-made and natural. Some of the man-made creations include churches, tombs, temples, monuments, mosques, buildings, and even cities. These structures have withstood the test of time and they continue to leave many awestruck with their brilliance. There are many in the world, but only seven are selected, which are deemed to be the best. Just like filmmakers who make brilliant and unique creations in their lifetime. As time passes by the creativity, talent, and experience of film creators evolve and add value to their art of filmmaking. Seven Wonders International Film Fest not only honors the spirit of global filmmakers but also encourages their unique art forms.
At present, as chosen by the New Seven Wonders Foundation, the Seven Wonders of the World are the Taj Mahal, the Colosseum, the Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu, Christ the Redeemer, Petra, and the Great Wall of China. Not only are these structures awe-inspiring in their physical scale, but they each carry massive cultural and historical weight. Every year we organize the Annual Screening and Award Ceremony in front of a wide audience in Each Wonder of the World. For our filmmakers, it is vital that their work gets screened within some of the most famous thriving Wonders of the World. You will create your own Wonder!
RED CARPET GALA
The iconic Wonders of the World call the indie filmmakers to walk on the Red Carpet and showcase their talent globally along with getting recognition and prestigious awards.
Seven Wonders International Film Fest is a monthly live-screening film festival. Each month more than 50 films from the different categories are officially selected and out of them, at least one per category is awarded. Most representatives are monthly screened at a prestigious venue in ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS. All these monthly winners are qualified for the annual live screening gala in one of the Seven Wonders and can be nominated for the prestigious Seven Wonders International Film Fest (the best of the best).
The annual event is a glamorous red-carpet premiere with press conferences and gala parties in the presence of international movie celebrities and media. The participants have excellent opportunities to exchange their ideas, ideologies, and cultural diversities. The winners have a chance to meet with the audience and participate in Q&A after the screening for a healthy discussion about the film. Every year, the 7 best films, irrespective of their categories will receive a cash prize.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film to the selection process of SEVEN WONDERS INTERNATIONAL FILM FEST, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
SWIFF is open to any film regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to SWIFF is not a guarantee of selection. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
2. Once a film is submitted to SWIFF, the same film can’t be re-submitted again.
3. A director/producer may submit more than one film. SWIFF is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted for promotional purposes of the project. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements, rules, and regulations.
4. SWIFF reserves the right to refuse entries.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SWIFF, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. The organizer will not refund any fees once the filmmaker submits his / her film. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission copy may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the programming director or executive director. SWIFF does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
7. After a film has been selected, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually the film will be listed on the SWIFF website. The ‘Selected’ status means that you can use the SWIFF Laurel on your poster & banners.
8. All submitted films will be privately screened for the SWIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
9. “Best of the Best” films will receive a prestigious SWIFF Trophy and Certificate.
10. Filmmakers’ submission fees will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. We require an official trailer or poster, a synopsis, and a link to your film.
12. SWIFF may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time.
Please log in to write a review!