The British Screen Glory Awards aims at bringing out the best screenplay and make it globally acknowledged. We thrive for purity in Art and thus we are always in search of fresh yet creative independent filmmakers who are ready to challenge any odds and bring out the genuine art in the form of films and screenplays.
We believe art needs to be spread and good art needs to spread even faster. So, if you are a believer of art, we will let you spread your wings and fly high. Your best work will be nominated for laurel and certificates.
So, rise high and make your dreams come true today. Submit your films and earn your recognition.
These are just some awards that will be presented during the festival:
BEST DRAMA SHORT
BEST INTERNATIONAL SHORT
BEST STUDENT EXPERIMENTAL/DOCUMENTARY/SHORT
BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT
BEST EXPERIMENTAL SHORT
BEST HORROR SHORT
BEST DANCE SHORT
BEST SCI-FI SHORT
BEST COMEDY SHORT
BEST ROMANCE SHORT
BEST LGBTQ SHORT
BEST MYSTERY SHORT
BEST THRILLER SHORT
BEST CRIME SHORT
BEST INDIE SHORT
BEST COVID FILM
BEST SILENT SHORT
BEST MOBILE EXPERIMENTAL/DOCUMENTARY/SHORT
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST BEST WEB AND NEW MEDIA FILM
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY (PHOTOS FROM FILM SET INCLUDED)
BEST ORIGINAL CONCEPT
BEST SUPER SHORT (UNDER 10 MINUTES)
BEST MICRO SHORT (UNDER 5 MINUTES)
BEST LOW-BUDGET FILM
BEST WOMEN EMPOWERMENT FILM
BEST HUMAN RIGHTS FILM
BEST MUSIC DIRECTOR
BEST FEMALE DIRECTOR
BEST MALE DIRECTOR
BEST FEMALE FIRST TIME FILMMAKER
BEST MALE TIME FILMMAKER
BEST FEMALE STUDENT DIRECTOR
BEST MALE STUDENT DIRECTOR
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENWRITING
BEST UNPRODUCED SHORT SCRIPT
BEST BEST COSTUMES
BEST SOUND DESIGN
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE BEST COMPOSER
BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN
BEST MAKE UP
BEST NEW ACTRESS/ACTOR
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS/ACTOR
1) All forms of videos with a duration of less than 60 minutes will be considered.
2) There is no restriction on the screening year; any year is acceptable.
3) Any foreign film with subtitles must be subtitled in English.
4) There are no refunds on any fees.
5) Not every entry is chosen for the official competition. Our judges are allowed to make their own decisions, and no explanations will be given for films that were not chosen.
6) If the Indie Shortz Awards Film Festival deems the subject of a film to be objectionable, the film may be dismissed. You may contact us at our email address if you have any queries about our decision.
7) Filmmakers can enter their work in various categories to be considered for multiple awards. Nonetheless, our judges' team makes the final choice on selection, and no selection is assured.
8) By submitting your film, you grant The Indie Shortz Awards Film Festival permission to use, distribute, and broadcast the film poster, trailer, synopsis, and stills on our social media platforms.
9) Films that are available online can still be entered into our festival's competition.
10) Several submissions and submissions in multiple categories are acceptable.
11) All genres are accepted.
12) You declare that you own the rights to the registered film by registering.
13) The festival may use the names of the authors, producers, and crew, as well as the movie poster, trailer, and a maximum of one minute of the video, for promotional purposes.
14) Films that advocate violence or hatred are not acceptable in general.
15) By submitting a film to our festival, you consent to the sharing of personal information with partner festivals for promotional purposes only.
Please log in to write a review!