The Great Britain Silver Screen Awards (TGBSA) is dedicated to celebrate the finest independent films from around the globe. At TGBSA strive to provide а platform for films that may not receive recognition or distribution through other festivals.
TGBSA is an unmissable opportunity for networking and building collaborations for future projects. We find out the hidden treasure of undiscovered cinematic gems. Our goal is to bring filmmakers together to showcase cinemas that has the power to resonate with audiences worldwide. TGBSA is the hub of diversity, embracing the vibrant world of independent cinema.
We are aware that films play an integral part of the British culture. It largely reflects the British lifestyle. Films, meant to tell stories of a particular society from different parts of the world reflect a key place relevant to the history of the society. We understand the difficulties a filmmaker faces after so our main objective is to allow budding producers, directors, writers, and everyone in between to showcase their best work. A film festival made for artists by artists we try to celebrate the best of films that is being made all around the world.
• All Officially Selected projects of each month will receive our laurel and certificates.
• All monthly Award Winners will receive laurel and customized certificates.
• We have 2 different kinds of Awards, other than the Winner Award that equally value the art and hard work of all our participants, if selected. Our Jury decides a Winner each month from each category. Outstanding Achievement Award Winners and Critics’ Choice Award winners are then selected based on jury decisions and credibility of the film.
• Each year we select the Best of the Winners from all Monthly Winners, Outstanding Achievement Awardees and Critics’ Choice Winners. The FINAL WINNERS receive the prestigious ANNUAL AWARD and are screened at a Movie Hall in Venice in front of a wide audience.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the TGBS Awards, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
TGBSA is open to any film, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the TGBSA is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selections, nominees, and winners will be listed on our website permanently. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1.The film submitted to TGBSA for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different jury panels for each season.
2. Films made in languages other than English must have English subtitles otherwise they will be summarily rejected.
3. The TGBSA reserves the right to refuse entries.
4. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
5.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the TGBSA, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
6. After a film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and eventually, the film will be listed on the festival website under Official Selections. The Official Selection status doesn’t mean that your film will be screened at the festival. It means that your film has been appreciated by our judges of the panel and you can use the festival logo on your poster.
7. The TGBSA will not refund any fees if the filmmaker fails to submit the film in the correct category. Films submitted without the correct fees or proper submission media may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of the TGBSA programming director or executive director. The festival does not cover any of the expenses incurred by the filmmaker.
8. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis, and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
9. A nominee will be privately screened for the TGBSA judging panel and will not be screened initially to the public.
10. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the TGBSA, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
12. TGBSA may without advance notice amend these Rules & Terms from time to time. Every amendment shall become effective immediately. It is your responsibility to periodically check for updates of these Rules & Terms.
Please log in to write a review!