**Submit your film at $6 USD now at the lowest submission fees**
Don't miss this opportunity!
Wonderland International Film Festival is part of an amazing worldwide community; a unique collaboration of multi-talented writers, film score composers and filmmakers. Our mission is to entertain, inform, inspire, encourage and educate. In creating the festival, we thought long and hard about what it is that makes a festival great. We asked ourselves the tough questions. What we’ve come up with is, we believe, a festival experience that is the kind most filmmakers dream about.
Sydney is the starting point for day trips serving up the fresh air, unique flavors and locals who know a thing or two about living life to the fullest. It's an inviting blend of the exhilarating and easygoing. You can find excitement in the city, but drive just a few kilometer's and you'll find yourself surrounded by calm beaches.
Wonderland International honor's those artists who, through their creative work, actively increase awareness, provide multiple viewpoints, address complex social issues, and strengthen ties between international audiences. At Wonderland, you can come together with other writers, directors and producers to create new opportunities, develop tools for success and forge new alliances within the international film and entertainment industry.
The officially selected project in each season receives WIFF laurel and certificate. All seasonal Award Winners receive laurel and customized certificate.
The awards are given in the following categories:
Narrative Feature (>40 mins)
Short Film (<40 mins)
Besides the BEST OF THE CATEGORY AWARDS, there are also OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS.
Please read these Rules & Terms carefully before you submit your film. By submitting your film into competition in the Wonderland International Film Festival (WIFF) you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of these Rules & Terms.
WIFF is open to any film completed after January 1, 2000, regardless of content, subject, or origin. Submitting your film to the WIFF is not a guarantee of selection. All the official selection, nominees and the winners will be listed on our website permanently. All the winning films will receive a trophy, award or certificate. Please note that we do not offer application fee waivers. We treat every filmmaker equally.
1. Submissions must be accompanied by the applicable submission fee PER ENTRY and a completed online entry form. All films must be in English or have English subtitles at the time submitted.
2. Films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (WFCN), a password-protected streaming URL (please test before sending).
3. In the event of a password change or link change after submitting, you must email the Festival at immediately with that change so we may update your record. If the Festival is not notified of the change and the link is found to be inactive or the password to be incorrect, the submission may be deemed ineligible.
4. The festival has no obligation (other than as stated in these rules or on our website) to disclose any of the following information: i) identities of screeners or judges; ii) notes, feedback, or information relating to the submitted project; and/or iii) details regarding the submission review or selection process.
5. The film submitted to the WIFF for a particular month can be re-submitted at any time for a second chance, considering that we have different judges' panels for each season.
6. A director/producer may submit more than one film in a category and more than one category at a time.
7. A nominee will be privately screened for the WIFF judging panel, and will not be screened initially to the public.
8. “Best” films of each category will receive a laurel & certificate.
9. A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed if they decide to withdraw their submission. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. We require an official trailer or poster, synopsis and a link to your film. Please select the correct category while submitting to avoid disqualification. We reserve the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.